A well-known dynamic property company who specialises in business centres urgently need a charming, outgoing, experienced receptionist to sit at the front of centre reception area working at one of their new sites situated close to Camden Town.
This is a super trendy, fast moving environment and requires a person with initiative, energy and excellent communication skills. This lively company offers an enjoyable working environment and would support someone who would like to progress.
- You will be first point of contact for everyone entering the building - customers, prospective customers, visitors and contractors;
- Provide high levels of customer service at all times;
- Ensure a warm and efficient and responsive reception service for customers and visitors to the centre
- Answer and transfer all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- You will be responsible for housekeeping and presentation of the reception area
- Manage meeting room diaries and conference room bookings
- Arrange hospitality and catering for internal meetings and events
- Order of supplies and general administration
The ideal receptionist should have the following knowledge skills and experience:
Previous reception or front of house experience
PC literate including MS Office packages.
Possess an excellent understanding of customer service
Maintain a professional appearance and professional manner at all times
Ideal experience would ideally come from a Business Centre/Serviced Office/Hotel background
This is an excellent company to work for who offer progression, good benefits and centre bonusDue to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'