We are currently recruiting for Team Leaders to join us in the role of Front Line Manager in production. Your key focus will be to lead a team to ensure products are consistently prepared to company standards and within the agreed production plan.
Shift Pattern - Friday - Tuesday 06:00 - 14:30
As Front Line Manager you will have responsibility for a particular area (production) and will ensure that production is in line with the agreed production plan at all times.
You’ll also be managing the team and ensuring that performance within your area is maximised. You’ll achieve this through careful monitoring, identifying trends within a particular area and acting upon opportunities to increase quality and performance. You’ll also understand the value of great communication and you’ll run daily meetings along with weekly briefings for your team to ensure they are clearly focused on their key objectives and as individuals, developed to maximise their potential.
Working closely with your team, you’ll monitor the effectiveness of machinery and equipment to ensure performance consistency and reliability, with a key focus on promoting safe working environment at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experience of working within Food Manufacturing is essential, so we’ll be looking for you to bring with you prior experience of working within a similar role and experience of leading a team and working within tight timescales. An accreditation in basic food hygiene and HACCP would be extremely beneficial.
Our Line Managers are a key part in how we run our business, as we put People at the Core, so it's important that you have the ability and passion for leading and managing people.
An understanding of Lean manufacturing or experience of working on efficiency projects would be useful and you’ll certainly need a real eye for detail as we’ll be looking for you to identify opportunities for improvement and have the ideas to be able to advance them.
Not only will you be working for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers you’ll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core, so if you’re interested further developing your future in food, click apply now.
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
Reasons for joining Greencore
- We create opportunities for our people to take responsibility early in their careers, to develop their skills and capabilities, to work in a wide variety of businesses and roles, and to make a difference.
- We invest heavily in our people, facilities and capability to ensure we retain a strong competitive edge in the markets we operate. Developing and training our people is critical to delivery of our strategy.
- Our people are passionate about our business and we enjoy what they do. We are also committed to make our business and a supportive and diverse place to work.
- Our capacity to innovate is key to our ongoing success. We ask our people to constantly look for new and better ways of running our business.
- We hold each other to high performance standards and challenge ourselves to improve our business every day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job