We are now looking for a website developer to enhance our portfolio of websites, giving our customers a great online experience. Our websites are not only a primary source of sales and leads but forms the centre of our digital marketing activity and are a general hub and resource of information for the entire company. It is therefore essential that the information presented online is timely and accurate.
The job would be to bring alive our websites and web content, providing clients with a relevant, modern, interactive experience that showcases our products and services. Supporting the Head of Marketing with the strategic direction, look and feel of the websites, allowing your most creative ideas to shine through the websites.
- Front end development, controlling the look, feel, and functionality of our websites
- Upkeep and maintenance of the websites, adhering to industry best practice at all times
- Establish development workflow for rollouts of site updates
- Images: ensure we’re using our photographic catalogue to its full potential online
- Utilising API technology (desirable) to bring extended functionality to our current systems
- Ensure the tight integration between our E-Commerce and CRM platforms
- Seek opportunity for constant improvement, website changes and functionality
- Support the business where possible in its rollout of other technical systems
- Magento and Wordpress experience are essential
- A high standard of attention to detail
- Image Editing (Adobe Photoshop or similar)
- Perfect Written & Spoken English
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Understand order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
- Analytic, critical thinker with good problem solving mindset
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
If you are passionate about what you can do, and want to join a rapidly growing business and see your efforts have a direct result in our business, then we would love to hear from you.
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job