- Build and delivery of bespoke websites and web applications.
- Fixing bugs or attending to issues raised by clients on an ad hoc basis.
- Responsible for face-to-face client communication
- Attend meetings when required (technical demonstrations, training, etc).
- Telephone support and technical troubleshooting.
- Keeping up-to-date with technical developments and industry trends.
- Technical consultancy in support of the writing of technical specification documents.
- Providing sales and project management support.
- Detailed and practical knowledge of PHP and MySQL – (essential)
- WordPress development experience – (essential)
- Comfortable using command line build tools (eg, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack) – (essential)
- Experience with Git version control – (essential)
- Experience in an online design and build department – (essential)
- Experience of troubleshooting in an online environment – (essential)
- Experience in building and maintaining Laravel applications– (preferred)
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs (essential)
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary up to £25-£30k Doe
- Opportunity to work full time permanently, freelance or fixed term contract
- If fixed term: Private health care (after 6 months service), 25 days holiday per annum, Contributory pension scheme 3%.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- An early finish on Fridays – 15:30pm.
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'