Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
The front-end web developer will bring to live great online experiences with opportunity to explore other tech and assist in influencing the development direction.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and an informed understanding of the latest development trends and best practices. A passion for all things dev and a solid understanding of underlying technologies.
You’ll be working in a progressive and lively environment and part of an open-minded team who genuinely care about their work; with a desire to grow and evolve the
digital presence of the business.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, SASS and LESS
- Knowledge of PHP and MVC frameworks
- Working knowledge with Magento 1 or 2 ideal but not necessary
- Familiar with GIT and version control processes
- Utilising a variety of markup languages to create web pages
- Developing features to enhance customer experience
- Building maintainable and reusable code
- Ensuring developed pages are optimised for all device types
- Optimising pages and code for speed and scalability
- Keep abreast of - industry trends and best practices
What to expect:
- Support for both personal and career development
- Conferences and meetup opportunities
- Open-minded team environment that encourages initiative
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Front End Engineering Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'