Our client are a fast growing digital business.
They are looking for a talented Mid-Senior Front-End Web Developer to join a small team of full stack developers to lead the decoupling and development of front-ends and the ongoing addition of new products and features. You will play a full part in the collaborative creation of rudimentary UI/UX wireframes and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how their applications look and feel as well as how they work. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, creating quality, reusable code (in effect building a "mini framework" and paradigms upon which future development will rely on).
As a key player in a small team you will need to be a good all-rounder, highly motivated, have leadership skills, clarity of vision, an ability to influence colleagues you have no formal authority over, and be able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Decouple existing front-ends from their back-ends
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensure security protocols and PCI compliance are adhered to.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc design work
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, mobile-first
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good experience with REST apis, both from the client side and server side.
- Knowledgeable with OOP principles and design patterns.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git and build processes, e.g. Webpack, Gulp, etc...
- Experience with the following, whilst not essential will be a distinct plus:
- PWAs for Desktop and Mobile.
- NodeJS, AWS Lambda
- S3 / Cloudfront
- CI/CD for Front-End
- JSON Schema
- Design skills and familiarity with tools such as Photoshop,Illustrator, or Sketch/Abstract.
Excellent package on offer
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'