Our client a leader in the shipping sector who are going through an exciting period of rapid growth through further investment are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join their team.
The Front End Web Developer will be energetic & enthusiastic to join the team working across B2B and B2C brands. Reporting to the CTO + Product Management team you will be part of the digital team responsible for the testing & development of their digital products.
Front End Web Developer Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Front End Web Developer will build beautiful, pixel-perfect implementation of UI/UX designs
- Produce code, controls, scripts, and configurations necessary to fulfil the design requirements
- Use prototyping and proof of concept as part of the development cycle to address functional requirements
- Front End Web Developer will apply required tools and practices to ensure that coding technique and industry standards
- Comfortable discussing and contributing ideas at any stage of the process
- Work closely with designers, developers, and product owners to ensure quality work
- A Front End Web Developer who can continuously innovate and share technical ideas and concepts with the teams
- Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standard and GDPR
Front End Web Developer desired skills & experience:
- Front End Web Developer experience in a similar role - we don't mind how much as your attitude and aptitude is also important
- Experience with hand-coding HTML and CSS (non-WYSIWYG editors)
- Any experience or knowledge of React.js or Node.js a definite advantage
- Good understanding of W3C standards for HTML and CSS as well as Accessibility principles
- Experience of building cross-browser, cross-platform and multi device compatible solutions
- The ability to work on multiple projects with short timescales in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work well in a multi disciplined team
- Strong debugging skills and ability solve problems creatively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest and desire to learn new technologies, grow with the company and make a long-term impact
- Front End
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'