Gloucestershire, commutable from Cheltenham, Worcester - £25,000- £35,000 (dependant on experience)
A Front-End Web Developer is sought by a leading supplier of solutions for reporting, capturing, and analysis of data across all industries. The successful candidate would contribute to the building of an exceptional website and software features, and will also undertake research, testing and debugging, all the while contributing to the expansion of the company at an exciting time of growth.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a web developer / experience on the frontend
- Proficient understanding of clean HTML and CSS
- Strong skills in React.JS / Redux / ES6 / JSX
- Solid command of cross-browser compatibly and responsive solutions
- Experience with .NET
- Understanding of version control such as GIT
- Understanding of UI design
The successful Front-End Web Developer will have the opportunity to work in a proactive and innovative team.
There are also a great benefits on offer including:
- Modern office
- Free parking
- Accessible location
- Christmas parties / days and nights out
- Complimentary lunches
- Fast growing company
Front-End Web Developer - Gloucestershire - £25,000- £35,000 (dependant on experience)
If you would like to apply for this Front-End Web Developer role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV / call me on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'