Front End Web Developer
Established client in the leisure/travel industry located not far from Colne and Skipton areas, is recruiting a number of front end web developers to join the team.
As a Front End Web Developer you will work proactively within the Web Development Team on building and maintaining websites across the business, and interact with internal customers in the business on projects.
As a Front end Web Developer the role will include to:
- Bring wireframes to life, enhancing and building on the design vision, to create seamless and effective web front ends
- Work effectively with the backend web developers to create a joint vision and output of the final end product
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Provide estimates for new development tasks, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on design aspects.
On offer is a basic up to c35k, 5% bonus, a great range of benefits and a great relaxed working environment, with good future opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'