You will be responsible for designing, building, testing and documenting web systems to facilitate transfer of data between our back-end systems and web-based users. Your primary focus will be development of code, building web sites to pre-built requirements, planning and implementing a firstclass user experience, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from users.
Being part of our Head Office Development team, you will work in a dynamic, fastpaced environment which provides services to both internal and external clients.
Design rich, functional websites from visual concepts adhering to standards and industry best practice methodologies.
* Implement web sites that work effectively on both desktop and mobile devices, accounting for mouse and touch input.
* Utilise industry standard version control methodologies.
* Ensure IT projects are completed within a required timescale and within budget.
* Develop and maintain high standards of the company services and industry knowledge.
* Recommend system solutions for custom development projects.
* Support team members by developing documentation and assistance tools.
* We will expect to see a proven track record of C#, ASP.NET and front-end system development.
* A working knowledge of back-end technologies and platforms will be desirable, such as SQL Server, Transact-SQL, Entity Framework.
* Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques and technologies.
* Experience building progressive and offline-first web applications.
* Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
* Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
* Clear communication (both written and verbal) and good interpersonal skills, demonstrating awareness of good customer service.
* Able to plan and prioritise workload with minimal supervision and adapt to changes quickly.
* A highly-motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage their own time to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to time manage whilst working under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders to keep them up to date with the progress of
This Front End Developer role is based in Maidenhead, Berkshire and pays c£35-40K base + Bens.
- "front end"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'