Front-End Web Developer - Weybridge, Surrey
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
We are working with a highly successful creative business who are looking to recruit a talented front-end developer to work on ongoing development of their sector leading which is built on WordPress & WooCommerce.
You will work in a vibrant office environment, with a dedicated team who combine to make the company one of the fastest growing and most successful businesses in the market.
• Developing the WordPress / WooCommerce website theme
• Writing PHP within WordPress, WordPress Plugins
• Maintaining & optimising WordPress / WooCommerce theme
Required Skills & Experience:
• HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery
• Coding for: legacy / cross browser / mobile / responsive
• Excellent knowledge of web standards and usability
• WordPress / WooCommerce bespoke theme
• Theme coding & customisation
• Theme & plugin maintenance
• Theme optimisation
• Customisation and use of WooCommerce
• MySQL database setup & optimisation
• An eye for creative website design and UI design
• Use of Photoshop
• Use of Version control (Git)
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"