FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
Our client is looking for a talented Front End Web Developer to join its product team in Exeter.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high quality candidate to work in a small, growing team responsible for the development of an e-learning web application, company websites and hybrid apps.
- You will have knowledge of Angular / React / Vue or equivalent, and be passionate about slick interfaces with high performance. You're ability / experience with these while not essential will be the major differentiator in offer.
- Knowledge of PHP, Firebase, Elastic search, Algolia, Auth0, cloud servers, consuming API’s and hybrid app development, will be an advantage.
- It is essential that you will have at least 2 years commercial experience.
- A great working environment in a converted warehouse loft 2 minutes walk from the centre of Exeter and 5 minutes from train / bus stations and car parks.
- 25 days leave per year.
- The opportunity to express yourself in a growing technology company.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Live and work in the South West - we are only 9 miles from the beach
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job