Front End Web Developer - Industrial Controls & Automation
Salary: Competitive Salary
To continue the growth of our Marketing Department at their Head Office in Leicester, our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Front End Web Developer to join their team.
As their Front End Web Developer you will be required to perform a variety of tasks in the planning, delivery, and execution of CMS development projects; working with graphic designers and marketing specialists to increase online sales, create new websites, and solve technical issues.
Who is our client?
For over 50 years our client has built a reputation as a specialist technical distributor of industrial control and factory automation products. Their continued success comes from our commitment to product support and customer service. They now employ over 130 people and from their 10 branch locations throughout the UK provide a local service to their customers.
It’s exciting times here with our client, with the continued expansion of new offices across the UK, growth of their e-commerce sales and their new website to be launched later this year, our client is looking for that special someone who has the creative flair to ensure its continued success.
The successful Front End Web Developer will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Liaising with key business stakeholders and executive management to scope and apply your expertise to multiple on-going projects.
- Competent understanding of responsive website design, UX, and the customer journey.
- Regular exposure to CMS front-end development including but not restricted to, Wordpress, Magneto 2, and Web Builder.
- Candidate will have a good understanding of UI, cross browser compatibility, web functionality and standards.
- Must be confident preparing release notes, user guides, training material, and assisting with marketing content when required.
- Experience with database management system, Microsoft SQL (desirable but not essential).
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Requirements of the Front End Web Developer:
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clarify and explain issues simply and clearly.
- Collaborative team player, working together to achieve objectives.
- Creative flair with a passion for learning.
- Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Keen eye for design.
- Interest in all things digital.
- Experience in website development with a proven portfolio of work.
- A degree is desirable but not essential.
What will they offer their Front End Web Developer?
A financially secure, family-run business and the chance to work within a happy, friendly company with some wonderful and talented people.
- Competitive Salary
- Workplace pension
- Minimum of 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
So, if you are ready for this challenge and believe you are the right person to be their Front End Web Developer, please apply now!