RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable gaming company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are looking for a Front End Web Developer to work in a fast-paced environment with rapid releases to make a big impact.
What is the plan for the Front End Web Developer role?
They are organised around small, cross-functional teams that don’t buy into the hype. They are dedicated to building web applications that are intuitive, performant, scalable, easily testable, maintainable, and extensible.
They are now looking for user interface developers with expertise in modern web-technologies that are independent and inventive, have a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in an energising environment that delivers great products and provides great developer experience.
The role includes collaborating with experienced designers and software engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of our products across multiple desktop, tablet and mobile platforms and browsers.
What do you know that makes you a great Front End Web Developer?
• Solid front-end architecture and coding skills based on strong computer science fundamentals.
• You’ll use the best technology to build and share UI components and develop a voice for web development.
• Rigor in cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
• Strong sense of UX with an instinctive attention to detail for both utility and beauty.
• Awareness of A/B testing, test coverage, W3C industry best practices and web standards.
• Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails is a plus
Salary Up to £36k - £44k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.
- User Interface
- Software Engineers