We are seeking a Front End Developer.
We have a tremendous team at 20i, with a variety of experience, skills and personalities. We are now looking to expand the team. We have a relaxed but professional culture where changes are deployed swiftly and we can thrive and be proud of the work achieved.
Our offices at Ransom Wood are unique with woodland views, it's a great working environment with plenty of room to expand. We are set for another great year, do you want to work with us?
The following experience is required for this role:
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to write clean and reusable code
- Responsive web design, grid systems and frameworks
- Cross-browser development and accessibility
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Experience in the development of websites for desktop, tablet & mobile
- An eye for detail, and layout.
The following would be beneficial:
- Experience of Version control (GIT) and deployment
- Experience of Gulp Knowledge of dependency management - NPM
- Responsive email development and testing
- VueJS Framework
- API's, REST/OAuth.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Choice of Mac or PC
- A great working environment.
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job