Our client are a fast growing retail business.
This is a perfect opportunity for a passionate and energetic mid-level developer to use their front-end expertise across multiple projects and websites.
Working closely with WordPress and Front-End technologies, your knowledge should be at a good standard. The successful candidate should be able to code designs supplied by the in-house design team and manage projects through to completion, liaising with internal departments and external agencies throughout a project where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a positive, "can-do" attitude and will be a strong communicator who is able to both discuss and solve complex problems.
- Maintain and continually improve all group websites
- Development and implementation of CRO tests
- Lead the development of new landing pages/websites
- Install, test and debug WordPress plugins
- Communicate the intricacies of complex web development issues, acting as a subject matter expert both internally across departments and externally with our agency partners
- Working alongside a team of great people within the company
- At least 2 years professional experience in web development
- Extensive WordPress CMS knowledge
- Bespoke WordPress theme development from scratch
- The ability to build custom functionality with WordPress template pages
- A working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Ability to take projects from PSD through to fully functioning web pages
- Strong attention to detail and experience in advanced testing
- Experience with responsive design and cross browser compatibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Bootstrap CSS or a similar framework
- Understanding of UX, UI and CRO principles and best practices
- Experience of building customer facing websites
- Experience in integrating with CRM systems
- Backend knowledge in more advanced PHP would be a bonus
- Competent working with Adobe Creative Suite (predominantly Photoshop & Sketch)
- Experience in technical website SEO
- Experience in managing development staging areas and using Version Control Systems such as GIT
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'