My client is a market leader in the digital sector.
Due to expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Front end Web Developer to join their busy team.
Front End Web-Application Developer
- At least one year experience in web development
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Ability to use AJAX techniques to send and receive data from RESTful web services
- Experience building responsive web pages, and understanding of a responsive CSS framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation or equivalent
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues (mix of mobile, desktop and embedded systems.)
- Some familiarity with package managers such as NPM or Bower
- Experience working with client side MVC frameworks such as Angular.js
- Experience using a version control system such as GIT
- Knowledge of CSS per-processors such as Sass
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Grunt
- UX / UI design experience
- Ideally knowledge Web graphics/animation skills such as CSS animations, canvas, requestAnimationFrame and SVG.
- Experience with WebSockets advantageous
In return you will be offered a basic of £25-35K depending on experience, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative and dynamic company.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Web Development