Front End Web Developer (Wordpress) - (minimum 1 year's experience)
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER (WORDPRESS) up to £27K (minimum 1 year's experience)
Let’s start by shaking things up a little…
We don’t want to waste anybody’s time - yours or ours - so let’s get to it.
If you’re looking for a challenging and exhilarating new position then read on…
We’re looking for a front end WordPress web developer with bags of enthusiasm and ambition to join our fab team. You’ll be working closely with our team on an exciting range of projects and clients, creating and updating websites. We approach every digital project with a high level of creativity and all our websites are bespoke as opposed to just WordPress themes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with WordPress / HTML5 / CSS3 / JS to create responsive, cross-browser compatible websites
- Working from Photoshop and Illustrator files to create pixel accurate HTML / CSS code
- Designing assets for our campaigns including, web, social, mobile, email, banners, landing pages etc
- A strong awareness of emerging technology and web standards
- Good communication skills
- A passionate problem solver
- An organised person who has a great eye for detail
- Confidence and determination to see projects through to successful completion
- Be independent, pro-active, disciplined, self-motivated, open, honest and flexible
- At least a years’ experience working with WordPress / HTML5 / CSS3 / JS.
If you’ve got the experience we need and can demonstrate your ability, we’d love to hear from you. We’re pretty open-minded on salary, depending on your experience.
- Front End
- Wordpress Experience Essentiel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"