Let’s start by shaking things up a little…
We don’t want to waste anybody’s time - yours or ours - so let’s get to it.
If you’re looking for a challenging and exhilarating new position then read on…
We’re looking for a front end WordPress web developer with bags of enthusiasm and ambition to join our award-winning team. You’ll be working closely with our integrated teams on an exciting range of projects and clients, creating and updating websites and building HTML e-mails. We approach every digital project with a high level of creativity and all our websites are bespoke as opposed to just WordPress themes.Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with WordPress / HTML5 / CSS3 / JS to create responsive, cross-browser compatible websites
- Working from Photoshop and Illustrator files to create pixel accurate HTML / CSS code
- HTML responsive email development
- Identifying and debugging code errors.
- A strong awareness of emerging technology and web standards
- Good communication skills
- A passionate problem solver
- An organised person who has a great eye for detail
- Confidence and determination to see projects through to successful completion
- Be independent, pro-active, disciplined, self-motivated, open, honest and flexible
- At least three years’ experience working with WordPress / HTML5 / CSS3 / JS, ideally in a digital agency.
- Experience working with APIs (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Experience with app development
- Confident with GIT based version control
- Managing domain names and server configuration from our server cPanel
- Understanding of MySQL databases.
If you’ve got the experience we need and can demonstrate your ability, we’d love to hear from you. We’re pretty open-minded on salary, depending on your experience. Peppermint also offers additional perks and benefits, including work-place training, pension, birthdays off, early finish Fridays and rewards for going above and beyond day-to-day duties.
- Front End
- Software Development