You will be responsible across all areas of platform and feature development, from concept to planning, building, testing and implementation.
- You will collaborate on projects, discuss new technologies and best practice to produce a high quality, responsive and progressive service and system features.
- You will be responsible for enhancing the existing platform to create a best in class website creation tool.
- Create modular additional features to enhance the existing interface
- Produce high quality, well tested and maintainable code
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will need to have:
- commercial experience in full stack development.
- Experience of building and maintaining responsive websites
- Graduate or recent working experience in a similar role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job