Front End Web Developer, Angular - Kingston - £50k
Avanti Recruitment is currently working closely with a digital service provider to find a talented and dedicated Front End Web Developer who would be interested in gaining exposure to Angular 4 and other modern front end technologies. The office is based in Kingston which is only 20 minutes by train from Clapham Junction.
The successful candidate will work in a highly passionate scrum team alongside other skilled developers, testers and product owners. The suitable Developer will work on an ASP.NET MVC/Angular Front End as they migrate their Front End technologies and interact with .NET back end.
There are excellent benefits available, flexible hours and the opportunity to work remotely each month.
- 3+ years' experience in web development
- Knowledge of Angular or another modern JS Framework
- Comfortable working with Bootstrap; CSS pre-processors (SASS or LESS); NodeJS command line and NPM
- Comfortable working with automation tools (Gulp, Angular CLI, WebPack)
- Comfortable working with ASP.NET MVC and CSHTML within Visual Studio (2015/2017)
- Best practices experience (TDD, Functional Programming)
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum)
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing Angular 2/4 apps
- Experience with development in TypeScript
- Experience working with Git DVCS on a daily basis
- Experience working with Bitbucket, JIRA
- Confident working with ASP.NET WebApi projects
- Confident working with web applications hosted on Azure Cloud
- Passion for keeping up to date with latest news related to design and front-end frameworks
If you would like to work in a bright, fun and high energy atmosphere as part of a large and successful software, marketing and product team, please get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job