Front End Web Designer Entry Level
Front End Web Designer Entry Level - Doncaster - £20-27k plus excellent benefits including:
- Mon-Fri Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave, increasing by an extra day for every 5 years of service
- Day off for your birthday
- Company bonus scheme
- Personal development plans
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension with match funding
- Life assurance
- Healthcare (subsidised)
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail discounts
- Eye care
- GIVE - employee voluntary program
- Free fresh fruit, nuts and fresh bean coffee
- Smart casual dress code
- Modern work environment
- Employee referral program
An exciting, new opportunity for an Entry Level Front End Web Designer inDoncaster. As this is an entry level position, support will be provided for the individual to develop with a long term view to Full Stack Designer, therefore we would like to see CVs from candidates straight out of higher education who can provide examples of their work.
The Entry Level Front End Web Designer will be responsible for creating new landing pages that allow for a smooth user journey across all the websites. Actively involved in every stage of web related projects which include research, design and HTML/CSS.
- Design and shape user-centric landing pages, tools and experiences
- Manage technical SEO implementation for landing pages
- Own the content hub
- Analyse user interface problems and create design solutions
- Create website imagery and banners
This is an entry level position and support and training will be provided, but in order to be considered for the Entry LevelFront End Web Designer position, you will:
- Be highly proficient with Adobe Suite, HTML, CSS and XML
- Have an understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Be able to develop web pages, applications, emails and other digital tools
#coding #design #training #Adobe #HTML #CSS #XML #support #benefits #development
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'