*Please note: This role can be home based so you can be located anywhere in the UK to apply.
Our client is an exciting and rapidly expanding business who are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to the manufacturing sector. Our team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are looking to expand the engineering team.
We are seeking an ambitious and versatile front-end software engineer to support the development and evolution of our web-based application. You will work closely with the wider development, UX/UI design and R&D teams, taking on responsibility to develop new capability for our customers.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand then this is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience in Front End working with cloud-based product. The roles comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits.
- Thrive working on the bleeding edge and can learn new technologies independently
- You have a strong background working with RESTful APIs
- Experience building complex applications with modern best practices (e.g. test driven development, continuous delivery, code reviews)
- You have an eye for design and strive to create intuitive user interfaces
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration
- Attracted to complex problems
- Experience working as part of a team on a rapidly growing application and codebase is ideal
- You have at least a couple of years’ experience
- Able to support customer engagement activities
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Super flexible leave
- Startup vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
- Application Development
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job