Front End Software Developer | London or Reading | Up to £65,000
Jonothan Bosworth Recruitment Specialists are currently looking for an Agile Front End Developer to assist our client with their large and growing customer base.
As Software Developer you will be part of a fast growing, pioneering working environment as they expand their capabilities to meet client demand. Whilst you will be joining a new start up, you will have the comfort of being part of a large and financially stable reputable company.
As Front End Developer, you will provide hands-on software development across an agile team of developers. You'll be responsible for working with the team to design, create and improve software products.
This job role will involve extensive interaction with customers, senior stakeholders, management and third party sub-contractors.
Front End Developer job role:
- Development of BDD and/or TDD script
- Ability to translate MoSCoW, User stories and story points into pragmatic solutions
- Capability of working to very tight timescales whilst maintaining quality product development
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment
- Support the Product Owner (Service Manager) in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance; ability to work with stakeholders to document requirements as user stories
Front End Developer job Pre-requisites:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- GIT for version control
- User-focused mindset
- Agile experience, hands on in a multi discipline team working in rapid iterations
- Use of open-source libraries
- A strong track record in front end web application development
***This role has SC clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the UK's vetting process. Non-UK nationals applying for vacancies where a security clearance is a mandatory requirement, must meet the UK's 5 year residency criteria in order for their application to be considered. Any person unable to meet these requirements should not apply***
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to Claire at Jonothan Bosworth for more information.