Front End .NET Software Developer
Have you heard of Dibol? Have you used Synergy DBL?
Most .NET Developers will say no to these questions and that’s fine.
But it’s good to know your programming history.
Dibol shares similarities with Fortran, Basic & Cobol.
I’m telling you this because the UK’s leading ERP Software provider within its sector, which has been in business nearly as long as Microsoft, is now going through one of the biggest technological changes in its history.
They have been bringing their award-winning offering right up to the cutting edge within their sector, with a real focus on modern .NET technologies across Mobile and Web so they can continue to offer their clients the most functionally rich software on the market in more ways than ever before.
They hired a Software Development Manager who was promoted internally from the pool of 15 people that make up the development teams and he’s looking for a Front End .NET Developer to help them on this journey.
He believes in developing his people.
Developer Discussion Days and Code Kata’s are a big step towards a more formalised approach to training and development.
So, in short, if you want to work somewhere where you will have every opportunity to be heard, to make a real tangible difference and work for a company who really care about people then this is the role for you.
YOU - EXPERIENCE AND FUTURE ROLE
- You will have a good understanding of the User Experience and be someone who believes in using TDD / Unit Testing, Agile, Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies like Pair Programming.
- Your role will be mostly developing web and mobile interfaces for applications and making them look great / function well.
- £30,000-£40,000 salary dependent on the quality of Developer.
- Up to 17% Bonus (2 Separate Discretionary Bonus Schemes)
- Standard Government Pension
- 22 days holiday + statutory holidays (Rising to 25 with service)
- Life Insurance / Fresh Fruit / Gift Vouchers on Birthday
If you think this sounds like what you are looking for then either call Simon Monaghan on 07801_767_886 or apply and we can have an informal chat.
Don’t worry too much if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later if needed.
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job