Back End Magento Developer
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
My client are looking for Magento Developers to join their multi award-winning Magento e-commerce agency and solution partner looking to further extend our in-house development team. They require an experienced developer to join their established team and work on exciting projects for their huge clients. They have recently secured contracts in the sports sector with a leading Rugby Club and a Premier League Sponsor.
This is an exciting time to be joining this company as they transition through their period of growth. They are in a fortunate position where they are able to support their staff through qualifications and give them the opportunity to work on the latest technology.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported bugs.
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs.
- Magento experience
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Experience with both Magento 1 and Magento 2 preferred although full training will be given
- Personal development plan with Magento 2 partner training and certification
- 23 days holiday + statutory
This is an urgent requirement for my client and they are looking to get the successful candidate working on these projects ASAP. To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity contact me immediately.
Call me on or email me
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job