- Global business with an exciting new progressive digital hub.
- Angular, Typescript and a chance to huge range of tech across wide tech stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
An internationally renowned digital technology giant has landed in Bristol and is looking for a number of Front-End Engineers to join their outstanding team. With plans to grow to 200 in the next 2 years, this opportunity will offer excellent scope for progression and a great chance to pick up a range of modern and emerging technology.
What skills you’ll need
- Excellent portfolio of front-end development examples/links to well-designed sites and applications.
- Understanding RESTful web services and design patterns.
- Know when to use float, inline-block, flex or CSS grid.
- Have a good understanding of visual and user centred design.
- Proactive mentality with a team-oriented approach.
Joining a talented team with scope for rapid growth, you’ll take responsibility for the build and delivery of a range of pioneering projects offering a solution-oriented approach. You will be working in cross functional teams together with strategists, UI designers, visual designers, full-stack and back-end developers translating great concept & design into code to create quick-loading and accessible UX. They will be looking for you to show good practice development and coding standards to your work, take part in planning sessions, retrospectives and reviews and support junior developers when required. This is a fantastic chance to work on a multitude of progressive digital projects for a business with significant backing and resources where you can feel empowered and valued whilst moving your career forward.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer who’ve won awards for their flexibility in the workplace. They are offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect 25 days hols, annual bonus, healthy pension and a flexible benefits scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show and tells and drive innovation through their work.
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'