Location: Manchester City Centre (Flexi and remote working options)
Salary: Competitive basic salary of up to £40k
Founded in 2015 under a genuine desire to solve client’s complex digital problems, the business we are representing are an innovative and ground-breaking tech company that offer their varied client base a range of bespoke services that help streamline digital performance and improve business productivity.
Now 5 years later, and with a team of specialists all joined together under a like-minded passion for delivering the best service as possible to customers, the business is looking to further expand their team through the addition of an experienced and highly-capable Front-End Developer.
- Utilise your knowledge of A/B testing to continually optimise the customer journey across various assets
- Work and collaborate with UX, Strategists and Analysts on the optimisation of internal working processes
- Collaborate with designers to build test-winning experiences
Benefits and perks:
- Direct exposure to a wide array of reputable businesses situated across various sectors
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Flexible and remote working options
- No dress codes
- Highly sought-after city centre location
- MacBook Pro + monitor to work on
As such, the role on offer suits a highly entrepreneurial and detail-driven individual that excels under pressure and enjoys working within a collaborative and social environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a variety of platforms
- Highly proficient in A/B testing and the conversion and optimisation of assets
- Exemplary leadership skills
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Understand UX principles
- Experience of building responsive websites (Bootstrap etc.)
Ready to take the next step?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'