WPM Software is a forward thinking software division offering a great place to work. Our activities encompass a broad range of technologies, systems and tasks, but essentially we provide software to manage incoming payments and their associated processes, as well as helping large organisations manage complex document, printing, scanning, compliance and reporting requirements.
Working within a likeminded team, supporting existing products and delivering new innovative web based offerings through in-house engineered frameworks and SDKs that test status quo. The ideal candidate will be working in a similar role front end development / user experience role.
- Experience of related tools/frameworks, including LESS/SASS, jQuery, and Bootstrap (or equivalent)
- Understanding of user experience design (responsive & mobile), content management, testing, web accessibility, standards compliance and cross platform compatibility
- Demonstrable design, prototyping, implementation and maintenance of web platforms including interfacing with service-based API’s
More about WPM
We offer a great place to work; inspiring our people to be the best they can be. We want our people to enjoy the variety in their work and to feel challenged and driven to improve, whilst also understanding and thriving in a strong team culture.
- A genuine work life balance
- A staff happiness score of 9/10
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
We recognise (and want) our people to have commitments and interests outside of work and actively support a healthy work-life balance. The role is based at our Burgess Hill office and therefore we are looking for local candidates to Burgess Hill (within less than an hour’s commute) to help protect this work life balance principle.
- Front End
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'