Your new company
Your new role
Reporting to our Senior Front End Developer, you will be a front end developer with UX/UI experience and capabilities. You will be working and collaborating with with other engineers to design and optimise new cross-platform, cross-browser user experiences.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have you worked of 2 years' in a front end role and UX/UI application development (placement year will be considered.
- Experience with APIs and data-driven user interfaces.
- A working knowledge of UI/UX best practice.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- private medical insurance.
- death-in-service cover.
- health cashback plan.
- annual travel card loan.
- additional service-related holidays.
- option to buy additional holidays.
- cycle to work scheme and
- wide-ranging discount reward schemes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Front End Developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'