We are looking for a Front End Developer who will be responsible for a diverse range of websites within our portfolio.
You will work within our front end team to deliver new sites, features
- Experience in working in the e-commerce industry in a fast paced, goal driven environment.
- Effectively work in a team where you can share skill sets to maximise the quality of the work.
- A natural communicator who easily integrates themselves into the team.
- You should be driven and highly motivated to achieve targets in a short time frame.
- Using your time efficiently by prioritising and multi-tasking your work to make sure tight deadlines are not missed.
- You should be organised, make plans and schedule all work well in advance.
- A proactive person with a ‘can do’ attitude who identifies, plans and executes what needs to be improved on any of our websites.
- The ability to take wireframe designs and execute a website/landing page either from scratch or modifying existing templates that are available.
- Collaborates with UI/UX designers and senior front end developers on various projects.
- You must demonstrate an ability to maintain multiple ecommerce websites simultaneously with a keen attention to detail to make sure all sites render correctly in all the most commonly used browsers and devices.
- Collaborates with SEO professionals in executing content and good practices.
- A strong skillset with using Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'