Creative Front End Developer
Location - York
£25,000 - £28,000 + Bonus
Your new company
You will be working for a large York based Mobile and telecommunications solutions organisation. Reporting to the Lead UX/Front Developer and working closely with the marketing team and the IS .NET development team
Your new role
Maintaining / administering existing websites; adding new products to the catalogue or other changes as required. Create HTML & CSS mark-up for existing/new CMS driven sites. Administration of websites which use an in-house built CMS. Use the existing CMS and other frameworks to create websites within a maintainable style.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3-years Front-End development experience
- Mastery of HTML, CSS and SASS
- Ability to create well-structured code
- Experience of responsive design and development.
- You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, written and verbal
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders
- Good understanding of UI/UX design Beneficial Skills
- Experience in Visual Studio ASP.NET
- Understanding of Google Analytics
What you'll get in return
The Basic Salary for this role is up to £28,000 + Bonus, with a great benefits package including: 23 days plus bank holidays, increases with length of service 37.5 hours per week (between the hours of 8.00am - 6.00pm) 1 hr for lunch Pension Scheme,Simplyhealth, Denplan, Optical Care, Cycle to Work scheme, Free on Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'