Our client is recruiting a Front-end Developer role for a London based technology startup that's secured a deal with a blue chip financial institution. Remote working is an option but a day or 2 a week are required to be in London.
Be part of a small team in an ambitious company - expected to grow significantly into 2019 and beyond
Remote working is an option but a day or 2 a week are required to be in London
Who are we looking for?
- ngrx / APIs / Websockets
- Responsive web development with CSS / SCSS / BEM
- Strong TypeScript expertise with focus on clean testable code
- Development of high quality UX/UI
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business - improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive - pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive - input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'