We are a team of talented developers working together to build exciting and robust systems for a growing provider of specialist insurance products based in Peterborough. We are offering a highly competitive basic salary, 28 days holiday, work from home 3 days a week, excellent training opportunities with scope for progression and free onsite parking. We pride ourselves on being a champion of the young driver, giving them a safer, fairer and simpler option on their car insurance.
As a Front End Developer you would be working as part of our IT team and you would also be working closely with our colleagues in Marketing.What about you?
- Passion for the development and enhancement of websites
- Happy to work within a team environment
- An innovator who keeps tabs with emerging web technologies
- Experienced taking a visual concept through to a functional and accessible front end website
- Strong HTML
- Strong CSS/CSS3 with SASS experience
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with a task runner like Gulp or Grunt
- Capable of delivering cross browser/device web pages
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with version control systems (e.g. git)
- Understanding of OOP
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
If you are an experienced Front End Developer looking to work within a successful company and to be recognised and rewarded as a key member of the rapidly growing business, then please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'