Front End Developer
Agenda recruitment is working with a digital agency who are expanding their Front end Development team, crafting beautiful and functional web applications and user interfaces. You will be working within a growing team of developers who share a passion for the industry.
- Web Sites design. Creating wireframes and prototypes of web pages and interfaces, with a keen eye on user experience and usability.
- Deliver quality code. Responsible for developing projects from scratch with a special focus on performance and quality.
- Umbraco CMS development. Ability to extend and improve existing CMS to meet the most demanding customers’ requests.
- Give great feedback. Share what is and isn’t working. Help the team build better products and delivery strategies.
- Manage your projects from start to end. You are your own leader and you are able to maintain good relationships with customers as well as being a good team player.
What does success for this job look like? After a settling in period and training, it means delivering a new website project each month.
- Umbraco CMS qualification/experience required
- Experience with other Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, Drupal
- Experience in creating mockups with Adobe Photoshop (or similar)
- Experience in creating prototypes with Adobe XD (or similar)
- Beneficial if you have experience with the hospitality industry, PMS or booking engines
- Educated to degree level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"