- Consultation with clients on their design & styling requirements
- Confident liaising with customers both over the phone and face to face
- Working alongside our development team, while assisting in the creation and styling of new features
- Confident with Web Hosting and some element of web server maintenance
- GTM Integration and modification, proficiency with Google Analytics reporting
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment whilst having the ability to work on projects alone
Working across multiple projects, which are client facing requiring a professional approach and an ability to understand UX is vital to your success within the team. We are looking for a passionate individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent career opportunity in an exciting role.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"