You will be part of a multi-skilled agile team and will get to work across a range of Marketing Websites, eCommerce / Holiday platforms and Sports Games - primarily football games. You will be involved in live service updates as well as new website and web application development. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the transition of GFM to several new technologies and services including - Angular2, CMS, mobile and cloud.
- Develop and maintain high quality website and web application solutions
- Accurate delivery of changes, updates and service requests from clients
- Testing, fault finding and resolution of issues
- Opportunity to learn & implement the latest web development frameworks and technologies
Flexibility: to perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Professional Skills & Abilities - Dependent on Experience
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of JS frameworks including Angular. Also React and ReactNative.
- Ability to interpret requirements and deliver to agreed schedules
- Ability to implement thorough testing of applications
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and 'can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Good time management
- Good team player
Key Competencies - Essential
- Experience in HTML/CSS frameworks - Foundation, Bootstrap
- Experience building responsive web properties
- Involvement and contribution to the development of web solutions
- Broad experience involving transactional and/or customer data related domains
- Awareness of agile software development principles and practices
- Desire and ability to understand GFM’s customer business domains
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
Attention to Detail
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
Results Focus & Initiative
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
- Manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
- Contributes to cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
Key Competencies - Desirable (not essential)
- Digital Design skills
- Awareness of games development technologies for mobile and social networks - HTML5, Facebook etc
- Experience and interest in eCommerce / Holidays or Sports Games, especially football
- Some Experience in SEO
- Application Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"