Front End Developer
We develop web and mobile apps that are used by millions of customers. Our development teams deliver new features on a daily basis, doing thousands of releases every year.
As a Front-End Developer you'll be working with people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about what they do. We believe in releasing small and often, building for change and automating everything that takes time away from development. There will always be exciting new technologies to explore and interesting problems to solve.
We care as much about finding the right people as we do about great technical skills. Our company values are Friendly, Passionate, Expert and they are all equally important to us.
We're looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience with modern JS tools (babel, npm, webpack, node, etc)
- HTML5, CSS3 (flexbox, animation, etc)
- Responsive design (with and without css frameworks)
- Experience with Front-end frameworks (Angular, React, etc)
- Experience with Single Page Apps
- Experience using Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks
- Previous experience with Restful APIs, Web services
- Be a good Communicator and have good Interpersonal skills
- Have good Analytical Skills
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job