Newcastle, North East UK.
Reference number 05042018JB
Newcastle, North East UK.
Reference Number 05042018JB
My client is looking for a Front End Web Developer will have a passion for coding,
frameworks and technology. You will have the ability to create ambitious and innovative solutions that push the limits of what is considered as currently possible. You will work amongst teams of highly talented creative and technical people who constantly strive to create and build unrivalled digital experiences. You will be an optimistic problem solver who is adaptable and ready to tackle new challenges.
Having an interest in new technologies and frameworks you will have an opinion about what the very best methods and solutions are to create delightful digital experiences for users. You will be a good team player and be able to share ideas, put forward suggestive ideas and listen to others.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make digital products better for our clients and their users.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end developers to implement incredible user interfaces and experiences.
- Collaborate with a highly skilled and dedicated development team who work together as a unit and are passionate about delivering unrivalled technical solutions.
- Communicate and articulate technical solutions and be able to share and build knowledge within a team.
- Maintain an awareness and be passionate for industry trends and emerging technologies.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous commercial development experience.
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Experience using task running software such as Gulp or Grunt.
- Experience of SEO and Accessibility best practice.
- An understanding of responsive frameworks and modern CSS techniques such as Flexbox, BEM, CSS Modules or SMACSS or experience with Bootstrap 4 / Foundation 6 would be beneficial.
- Experience with XML and XSLT would be desirable.
- Experience writing and running manual unit tests would be desirable.
- An eye for detail when realising UX into working web pages and web applications.
- Passion for technology and the role it can play in making our lives easier.
- Everyday personal qualities of integrity, collaboration and be intrinsically customer centric in your decision making.
An excellent package is on offer with contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit. Also a relaxing 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a semi-flexible approach to your working day. Continued personal development is highly valued.
For more information, get in touch at or call me on
- front end
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job