An opportunity for a Front-end Developer to work for the largest conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and testing agency in the UK. They help our clients better understand their customers - and translate this insight into action. As a business their focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through testing.
They believe that testing is not about changing button colours, but about creating a testing framework that allows their clients to take calculated risks. This approach allows them to test not only their clients’ websites and apps, but also their pricing, product, and strategy. The nature of this testing means that they can definitively demonstrate and deliver ROI for their clients. As a Front-end Developer you will be able to get stuck in to all aspects of this cycle and have the feedom to express strategic ideas as well as solutions to complex problems.
As a Front-end Developer you will get to work with their team which is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: copywriting, user research, analytics, UX design, frontend development, and project management.
They have delivered results for clients ranging from one-person lead generation sites to the likes of Citrix, The Guardian, and Facebook. Being a Front-end Developer here will give you an opportunity to work with a variety of clients we have!
- Developing tests to specification for all clients in their team
- Reviewing builds from other developers in the development team
- Reporting bugs promptly and accurately
- Achieve an average NPS development score of 8 (we ask clients to score from 1 to 10 the quality of the tests we build for them)
- Experience working as a Front-end Developer
- Balanced approach of what’s right for the client vs what’s commercially right for the business
- Eye for detail
- Proactive approach to clients and workload
- Positive attitude to challenges and change
- Problem solver and fast learner
- Effectively manage multiple projects
- Connection with our values: mutual respect, collaboration, enjoyment, incremental leaps, we do what we say we will
- Advanced knowledge in jQuery
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator - Convert design files (eg: .psd) into HTML and CSS
- Experience in cross-browser/device testing and ensuring consistency across them all
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience using the Optimizely platform (or other A/B testing tool)
- Experience in Single Page Application frameworks (AngularJS, React, etc.)
This agency are ideally looking to hire a Front-end Developer as soon as possible however all notice periods will be considered.
- Web Development