Webantic (part of ANS Group) are an award-winning cloud software consultancy based in Manchester. From designing customer engagement strategies and service and experience design to architecting technical solutions in response to complex problems, our objective is to help clients navigate the commercial challenges of user-centric application design and build. We have a smart and creative environment, driven by honesty and collaboration. We take a dynamic, agile approach that enables us to be responsive to client and customer needs.
* Developing and maintaining creative-lead websites and online stores.
* Support existing websites by building new features/functionality.
* Contribute to project conversations and development discussions.
* Work closely with stakeholders, project managers and developers to ensure their insight is captured and represented in your work.
* Keep abreast of the latest development techniques and industry developments.
* Strong HTML/CSS skills
* PHP experience is a bonus (specifically, experience using Magento and Wordpress)
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with clients and the various disciplines within the Webantic team.
* Understanding of responsive design principles
* An appreciation for aesthetics and good attention to detail
At Webantic we only hire people who embody (and can demonstrate thus) our values. While it might seem cheesy, our values are core to everything we do and we consider them to be one of the most important indicators of a candidate’s suitability when hiring.
* **Have pride and passion.** Everything you do is a reflection of you. A paycheque should be an excuse to do what you love, not the other way around.
* **Be accountable.** To own something is to be responsible for it. At Webantic there's no such thing as "someone else's problem"
* **Never stop learning.** In our industry more than most, to stop moving forward is to start moving backwards. Everything we do should be driven by curiosity and experimentation.
* **Win (and lose) together.** We are greater together, in success and failure.
Webantic are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.
- Software Development
- Web Applications
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job