Work hard as Front-End Developer for an international agency and enjoy a yearly staff trip, bonus scheme, beer and pizza on Fridays, free private healthcare and much more!
Front-End Developer - About the company
Our client is based in the heart of Manchester, but with offices in Germany, Netherlands, Spain and USA! Having experienced vast success, they are now expanding their team and require a new Front-End Developer to be part of their Experience team. This agency indulges their staff and has a work hard play hard culture, so if you need to relax, then play pool, XBox or re-energise in their comfy sofas.
Front-End Developer - About the role
The Front-End Developer will work in a team of UX and Visual Designers and Front-End Developer specialists. The successful candidate will be working across the Experience Design and Technical teams to work with prototypes and build interactive websites and apps. The Front-End Developer will work with global clients across global digital projects and grow their career in an excellent company environment and culture!
Main responsibilities of the Front-End Developer
- Build cross-browser compatible and mobile-first websites, whilst reporting work estimates to Project Managers
- Support the Service Desk Team as well as presenting technical presentations to other teams
- Identify new techniques and tools to implement as well as improving your own knowledge within the technology industry
- Work closely with Project Managers on key projects from problem-solving to test solutions
- Ensure all work is processed according to the company’s best practices
- Support the Service Desk Team
Required Skills and Experience of the Front-End Developer
- Proficient in HTML, CSS and writing JS or jQuery
- Previous experience with building for CMS
- Previous experience of developing components, templates, grids, breakpoints and pattern libraries
- Strong awareness of CSS pre-processors like LESS or SASS and task runners like Grunt or Gulp
- Experience of using source control
- Ability to convert creative ideas into interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of modular approaches to HTML markup
- Strong attention to detail
- It is beneficial if the successful candidate has experience with React, Angular and building for CMS
Kick-start your career with a giant agency in the digital hub of the North! Apply now or get in touch with our Recruitment Consultants to learn more about this role.
- Front End
- Software Development