My client is a fast paced Fintech start up combing innovation and world class talent with a goal to educate customers, to help engage them with their finances, and leave them feeling confident and in control.
They have assembled a kick ass, cross functional team to build out their platform. Their highly-skilled team is made up of IOS, Android and Full-Stack engineers, alongside their server engineering and testing squad. Using an agile approach, they work closely with their platform-based (Mobile/Web) Product Mangers and Design team to create a user-focused customer experience.
I am looking for a customer-centric and purpose-driven Mid-Level/Senior Front end engineer to jump on board. You will have the chance to join a highly skilled mobile development team, building and delivering a cutting-edge fintechapp. No two days will be the same and you’ll always have challenges to solve.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Principal Front End Engineer with a strong software development background, someone familiar with agile delivery and comfortable working as part of a cross functional team.
If you’re innovative, curious and not afraid of a challenge, I would love to hear from you.
You will be working on:
- You’ll deliver customer features using the best tools and practices.
- You’ll implement test automation, which is key for us and strive to keep our test coverage as high as possible.
- You’ll participate in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of Tandem platforms.
- You’ll work with the team to design fully functional features and innovative solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems.
- You’ll continue to put the customer at the centre of all decision-making.
- You’ll play a key role in the design and implementation of our front-end interface and web/UI stack.
- You’ll be an advocate for simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use across the platform.
What I am looking at:
- You are a team player and will work with other experienced co-workers to help us evolve the technology stack to build modern and awesome user experience for our customers.
- You’ll have good experience and appreciation for clean, semantic HTML5markup.
- You’ll have good experience of CSS3 and pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- You’ll have experience of test automation tools such as Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium etc.
- You’ll have experience using Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or other task runners.
- You’ll have an understanding of design patterns, SOLID & clean code principles.
- You’ll have experience of the software engineering lifecycle, including design, architecture, test automation, deployment automation, monitoring and alerting.
- You’ll have experience of agile development using practices like pairing, continuous integration, test driven development, code reviews, automation testing.
- You’ll have experience in Financial Services or Retail Banking/Fintech environment
What you will gain:
- Gain experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, purpose-driven organisation.
- The opportunity to work in a supportive environment that encourages learning and improvement.
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Working in a small team, with experienced professionals means you get a lot of responsibility and lots of opportunities to learn and develop.