A new Front-End Developer opportunity has arisen with an innovative and progressive, multi award-winning logistics start-up company. Based near Luton (Bedfordshire), you will be creating slick and user-friendly interface within the technical team, whilst working with and learning from some of the UK's top entrepreneurs.
As the Front-End Developer, you will be a highly motivated self-starter who is confident to embark on consumer-facing application projects, both web and mobile, as well as be heavily involved in full-lifecycle implementations.
This role will be a great fit for a junior / mid-level Front-End Developer who is keen to take the next step in their career, and work alongside some hugely talented and ambitious people!
Key requirements needed for the Front-End Developer:
- Proven coding experience with HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Angular and WordPress
- Degree educated in either a technical, numerate or scientific subject - 2.1 and above (Master's in Engineering, or any post-grad software development qualifications preferred)
- Any knowledge of the following is beneficial: PhoneGap/Apache Cordova, RESTful APIs, Version Control (specifically GIT), Continuous Integration
- Ability to work in a small, close-knit team and in collaboration across a business
- Desire to create outstanding code that our customers will love!
- Full SDLC experience
Front-End Developer - Software Engineer, Programmer, Front-End, Full Stack, Start Up, Developer, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, WordPress, Responsive Web Design, SDLC, PhoneGap, Apache Cordova
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information! Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Software Engineer
- Responsive Web Design
- Front-End Developer
- Start Up
- Full Stack
- Apache Cordova