Mid-Level Front End Developer - Digital Services - London - £40,000 - £50,000 Salary with additional bonus and many more benefits
Mid-Level Front End Developer
£40,000 - £50,000
Pearson Frank are recruiting for a Front End Developer in central London looking to work alongside technology enthusiasts as part of a fast growing team using the most up to date technologies.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Completing extensive end-to-end testing
- Delivering feature demonstrations internally and to clients
- Assisting with specification workshops, story estimation, documentation and release planning
- Working with designers, developing in-browser prototypes, living styleguides, pattern libraries and re-usable UI components
- Adopting and evolving engineering standards and practices
The ideal candidate should have the following skillset:
- Previous experience with React, Node and Redux
- Have experience in developing / releasing hybrid mobile apps
- Be a confident problem solver, trouble-shooter, and debugger
- Be an innovator who is looking to share your knowledge with the team
- Health insurance
- Free eye tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Summer working hours
AND MANY MORE!!
If this job appeals to you, don't hesitate to send your CV to or call me, Iain, on
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.