Front End Developer
Nr Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30,000 - £45,000 DOE Plus Company Healthcare Scheme (after 12 months), Free On-Site Parking, Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes, Occupational Sick Pay Scheme (after 12 months), 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based applications within the vehicle leasing, rental and automotive industry. As one of the fastest expanding companies in their market, they have ambitious plans for the future and are scaling up their teams significantly.
Now, they are looking for a Front End Developer to join them on a permanent or temporary basis and make an impact as part of their hard-working team.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Work on our client’s award-winning web applications
- Take part in development sprints and workshops
- Tackle challenges in team meetings
- Complete code reviews to ensure they’re of the highest quality
- Carry out integrations
- Work with suppliers and APIs
- Discover new technology to further enhance our client’s offering
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Exposure to and experience with ReactJS and/or VueJS
Any of the following would be beneficial to your application: experience with Stylus, PostCSS and other pre/post-processors, outstanding front end fundamental knowledge, including HTML and CSS or the ability to write JS in ES6 or TS.
Our client is eager to hear from battle-proven candidates with experience as a Front End Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Web Application Developer, Web App Developer, Application Developer, Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Collaborative, fun and entrepreneurial culture
- The chance to make an impact, grow and learn
- Unique technical challenges to sink your teeth into
- Great progression opportunities as the business continues to expand
- Regular social events including Friday Cheers and Curry Club
- Schemes including cycle scheme, tech scheme and childcare voucher scheme
- Hands-on workshops with the senior team, including the CEO
- Employee hub/breakout area with fresh fruit each day
- Work in brand new offices in Leeds City Centre in a few months (they’re currently based in Saltaire)
- Join a passionate team who are encouraged to 'think big’
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Please note, this role is available on a permanent or contractual basis.
To apply for the role of Front End Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 or 9:00 - 18:00
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job