Front End Developer - New Job Alert! If you’re a creative Front End Developer who isn’t afraid to push boundaries in your digital work, join an award-winning creative agency based in Manchester City Centre and play a leading role in the creation of innovative websites!
Front End Developer - About the company:
Our client is an award-winning creative agency based in the heart of Manchester! If you’re a talented Front End Developer looking to work in an agency where you can shape the quality of innovative digital work and push their work to new levels, keep on reading! This fun and vibrant agency are looking for a Front End Developer to play a leading role in the creation of high-quality digital work.
Front End Developer - About the role:
The Front End Developer will play a leading role in bringing clients’ ideas to life with an amazing user experience. The main responsibilities of the role include creating innovative digital work alongside creatives and back-end developers, developing high-quality emails, websites, and landing pages, and coming up with new ideas to stay ahead of digital trends, pushing the limits of what is possible with current technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Work alongside the creative team on website front end.
- Manage all stages of landing page projects.
- Transform creative designs into EDMs.
- Consistently test front-end work across devices and browsers and identify areas of improvement.
- Train clients and team members on CMS systems.
- Present your work to creative and client services.
- Manage workflow using GIT/BitBucket.
- Optimise speed and scalability of applications.
- Detect bugs to discover and correct defects.
- Introduce new tools, processes, and technologies.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Front End Developer:
- Strong team player
- Creative and have the confidence to pitch new thoughts and ideas
- Willing to be involved in tasks that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time and budget management skills.
If you’re the creative individual that this agency is looking for, apply online today!