Salary: £25,000 - £45,000
All level of roles available
Modern technology, excellent core values and competitive benefits are excellent reasons to apply for this role for my client based in Derby.
After amplifying themselves over 3 years of consistent growth, they have taking a clear lead within their industry, creating a huge amount of new work, both internally and externally.
Primarily, the current team work with the company’s big plans for further bettering their growth and overall superiority by developing brand new systems/applications and improving the current setup in house. You the Web Developer will have a keen eye for detail and hope to have a major contribution towards the design and architecture of applications with the aim to build and maintain processes to the maximum quality.
Things we’d like to see from you.
• Are you a natural communicator with a collective method and the ability to meet deadlines?
• Can you be flexible and a flourish in a demanding environment where priorities can change throughout the day?
• Are you open to learning new skills and confident in bringing new ideas?
Following this, you will of course have natural problem-solving skills and have had exposure to
- Responsive web design
- Modern CSS and dynamic stylesheet languages such as SASS or LESS
- Front end performance optimisation
- Project builders such as Webpack and Gulp.
- Package management tools such as NPM and Yarn
- GIT tools and branching methods such as GIT Flow
- Agile methodologies using SCRUM.
To find out more about who the company are along with the benefits package included, please apply and we will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job