Front End Developer
Perform Group - DAZN
Who we are
We are changing the way people watch sports forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no ads, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. Building on Perform Group's market leading technology and industry relationships, DAZN is in the process of changing the way the world watches sport'
As part of the DAZN tech team, you will play a lead role in this by designing and building world leading streaming services across web, mobile and TV platforms, working on new feature releases and evolving the next phase of application framework.
We have some of the market leading minds working for us so why not join them during this exciting time?
What we do
- We love innovating, unleashing our digital creativity and writing great code with awesome technologies.
- We are open-minded, ready to embrace any challenge and passionate about what we do.
- We live, breath and eat technology!
Why we need you
This is an opportunity to be part of a very successful digital sports media company, Perform Group, working on DAZN a digital streaming application taking the world by storm, working on the next generation of sports video streaming utilising leading technology stacks.
We're going through massive growth and have incredibly ambitions plans - if we're going to change the world, we need people like you on our team
Joining this project will give you the chance to say "I was the one who built that…." this kind of opportunity comes once in a lifetime.
- Deliver high quality, robust and testable code adhering to internal engineering procedures, code conventions and development methodologies.
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and support lifecycles.
- Work to continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates to our customers across all platforms.
- Track record of successful software delivery through all phases of development, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns and extreme programming.
- Familiar with build automation and continuous integration.
- Working experience of React
- Attitude, driven to find solutions, ambitious etc….
- Experience in Node.js or other programming languages.
- Experience on cross-platform development preferable on smart TV and consoles.
- Experience in the development of a high-profile digital video service.
Are you ready to make a difference?……….
Email for more information