• As part of an interdisciplinary team (software developers, biotechnologists, statisticians) you will develop and implement beautiful and easy-to-use front ends for professional users working in the biotech industry.
• Based on an existing, state-of-the-art software framework, you will use your skills to develop new features and improve existing functionalities for the purpose of data science.
• You will actively progress and shape the development of cutting edge software products by combining your technical and design skills.
• At least 3 years hands-on experience with front-end development and web design
• A good understanding of client/server communication methodologies (REST, WebSocket)
• Practical experience with software development basics like source code management systems and issue tracking
• You’re enthusiastic about good design, aesthetics and users in focus
• Proficient in professional English to engage in deep technical discussions with international colleagues
What we offer
• We offer a highly motivated, modern, and agile team with a high degree of flexibility regarding your working times and places.
+36 1 88 33 518
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job