Front End Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (+ benefits)
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for an experienced Front End Developer to join the expanding software development team of a state of the art, market leading client of ours based in Cheltenham.
Due to an internal promotion, the need has arisen to hire an experienced .Net Developer to work on BAU and project based work.
The successful candidate will have empathy for the end user and a deep understanding of user centric design. You will have a keen eye for detail and the skills to translate a rough idea into a great design and to build a fantastic product.
- User centric design approach
- Demonstrable experience in translating good ideas into great interactions
- Strong HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong AngularJS
- Experience of consuming RESTful web services
- In depth knowledge of Bootstrap or Material Design
- Strong interpersonal skills, working in a small team
- Demonstrable coding experience in a commercial environment
- You'll have to be a self-starter and eager to learn new skills
- SQL would also be 'nice to have' but not essential
With a great benefits package and the flexibility of working from home this is a great chance to join a team who grow and learn off each other.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22393